Thursday, February 21, 2008

My May 2008 Workshop in Lucca, Italy

There are still a few available places left for my workshop at Abbondanza Toscana in the Mountains above Lucca, Italy. The dates are May 17th through the 27th, and the price of 2100 EUROS includes everything except airfare, art materials, and a few sandwiches when we are painting on location.
 The painting above, "Castello" was created from photos I took at one of the locations we visited during my 2006  workshop, the castle where the movie "Much Ado About Nothing" was filmed.
A number of very exciting painting locations have been scheduled for this upcoming trip, and I can't wait to return to Paula Sullivan's mystical retreat, Abbondanza Toscana, on the largest intact estate in Italy, the Tenuta di Forci. Of course, I also salivate at the mere thought of Emmanuela's Tuscan cuisine.

No comments: